Friday, February 1, 2013

The Rancher's Daughter 1st Linky Party

Time for our 1st Linky Party!!
We've created 4 blocks so far....
and I'm hoping you all want to share any or all that you've
finished!!
Can't wait to see  your color choices!
Link up below to join!!
  And let your friends know in case they want to join in too!!

(If any of you are new here, click on the blog button on the top right hand side of my blog to see what this Quilt Along is all about!)

Here's some of mine:
  
Have a fabulous Friday everyone...
January's gone...
let's get lots of sewing done in Feb!
 
   

4 comments:

  1. I really want to join in, but am about 4 quilts behind! I am going to have to do this as a later project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ...I am a beef cattle ranchwife..a farmer's daughter from Northwestern Nebraska.. Can you inform me the finished size of this quilt..I might be interesting in joining in. Sew Peacefully FLO

    ReplyDelete